Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How do I feel while reading a section of the book

When Vernon was in Mexico in this little village with Pelajo and Victor on the beach I was feeling hope. I don’t like these too obvious happy-endings in novels and movies but deep inside I still want them. I don’t know why but I probably want the world to be good so I want happy-endings. I just don’t want to see them coming when they’re still a hundred miles away. So I was hoping that Vernon would get happy in that white house on the beach side in Mexico. He would live a simple but a happy life. He would have some chickens, a little field of corn, a hog, and maybe a goat in a little shed. He would help Pelajo with his truck business to get a little extra money. I’m not shure about Taylor, it would have been to perfect if she came to live with him. And if everything is perfect something must be wrong. So I’d rather have seen him falling in love with a Mexican girl. Anyway I got my happy-end eventually I’m quite happy with it.

Words: 184

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home