Thursday, March 22, 2007

Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

That was a fucked up day. Jesus just shot everybody like they were some god dam rabbits. That was some crazy shit and that’s the reason why I was at the police station. Vaine Gurie was busting my ass, not literally, but she still was. She was babbling some crap about some black/white stuff and that was better not moving in the grey zone, which I was obviously. So it wasn’t looking good for me. She was yapping and yapping about me lying every time I tried to explain why I was innocent. This fat-assed authority was so concerned with her truth/lie theory that she wasn’t able to get what the fuck I was saying. This shit is bound to happen to a small-town outsider who is crapping in his pants and on top of that has only one friend, a friend who’ll massacre your local school. Anyway I got temporarily saved by Pam ‘cause she was concerned about my stomach and about her own too, I guess.


Words: 170

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home