Thursday, March 22, 2007

Relationship between two characters

The relationship between Vern and Lally is not an average one. First you would think that this is a relationship that could develop to a friendship. Even I thought that Lally is a nice guy who’s helping a guy who got in trouble and at the same time he’s getting a good story out of it. Even Vernon trusted him and told him that he should tell the truth through the media. After I’ve seen Lally’s way of telling the truth I thought Vernon is going to kill him. But Lally stays in Vernon’s life like a bad ghost and continues to worsen his situation. Even though Lally does all these awful things to him I’m astonished that he doesn’t express more hatred towards him. I like to think of Lally as black cloud hanging over Vernon. I was really glad at the end that Vernon got his sweet revenge over this guy is destroying lives for his own benefit.

Words: 160

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home